Are you a podcast host, editor, or producer who uses Audacity to record and edit your podcasts? Do you want to dive deeper into Audacity and go beyond the basics into more advanced topics so you can produce better audio in your podcasts while discovering the unleashed power of Audacity? Then Audacity Bootcamp: Beginner to Advanced is for you! This course starts with the basics but quickly moves beyond the basics into more advanced topics so you can build your confidence and increase your abilities and skills in using Audacity as your podcast editing and production tool. As the name implies this course is for anyone, beginner to advanced, who wants to learn skilled methods of audio editing and production using Audacity.
Along the way, we explore topics like graphic EQ, the filter curve, noise reduction, manipulating audio waveforms, compression, normalization, sample rates, voiceovers, voice frequency, the zero-crossing tool, the limiter, metadata, LUFS and loudness normalization, the noise gate, stereo vs mono, templates, filters, multi track editing, amplify and silence, and Audacity plugins. It’s priced ridiculously low to fit any budget and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Check out the full curriculum:
What others are saying about this course:
- “The best course on Audacity out there. Your search for that perfect course ends here.” SPK
- “This course has been very helpful in helping me learn Audacity! Mike does a fantastic job!” Chris
- “Amazing course. Very clear and comprehensive. Easy to understand even for a total beginner. Get this course if you want to learn how to record audio in Audacity. Highly recommended.” HK
- “This is very informative so far! I have a basic knowledge of Audacity but this goes way beyond what I know! Excited to learn more from Mike! He’s easy to listen to and makes this process enjoyable!” CS
- “The course is well structured with clear explanations and walk throughs of the functionalities in the program. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to explore the power of Audacity.” EB
- “I am a professor. The pandemic forced me to prepare recorded lectures. I will continue to do so. This series of lectures demystifies Audacity, which will permit me to improve the quality of my lectures without investing in an expensive sound editing program. The series flows well. The detail is just right. And the production values are high. My money and time are well spent.” CW
- “This class is amazing! Mike is so thorough and covers absolutely everything one needs to know. I learned so much and would recommend this class to anyone who wants to figure out how to record and edit on audacity. It was a life-saver class for me for what I was trying to accomplish. And in addition, Mike is SO kind and truly cares. He took the time to reply to my questions so quickly and so thoroughly. I truly appreciate that! Thank you Mike for an excellent class!” RP
Check it out for yourself and watch the free course previews.